Monday, September 22, 2008

From now on I'm keeping quiet

Lately it seems that when I talk about how well something is going, it changes. This is mostly in relation to my children and their sleeping habits. Colton was sleeping through the night...not anymore. Tyler was an awesome napper and used to go to bed really easily. Not anymore (not since his pacis "broke"...which I'm starting to regret, only because of the sleep situation). I'm tired! Also, Colton was taking a bottle very, very well. But lately he's been refusing, which makes things a little more complicated for us. So maybe I will just keep it to myself when something is going right, or maybe I'm just really overtired and being a bit dramatic....
Sleep, my friend, please come back to my family. We miss you, and we really need you!

2 comments:

annie said...

Oh Kelly...it's so tough when they're this little...they're going through so many changes...it's so hard to keep up. Hopefully, soon they'll get right back on track. Doing away with the paci and bottles for Emily were both hard...hang in there....sleep will be coming soon

Anonymous said...

Coming from the mommy of an 11 year old, I can tell you that these days will be gone before you know it, and you'll actually wish for some of those moments. The moments where they are still so reliant on you. Hang in there.